T The Henchman {RD} Poster Joined Nov 27, 2007 Messages 104 Dec 11, 2007 #1 Attila and I were owning it up in Avalanche today. COME SEE US. I was doing my best with a score of 354 and 243. With 76 Captures. Mmmmmmmmmm Tastes good.
Attila and I were owning it up in Avalanche today. COME SEE US. I was doing my best with a score of 354 and 243. With 76 Captures. Mmmmmmmmmm Tastes good.
S Selmuir h4x0r Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 1,337 Dec 11, 2007 #3 Great score man ! i'd love a score like that
S Show No Mercy Active Member Joined Nov 29, 2007 Messages 315 Dec 11, 2007 #4 I get to 40 kills and my ADD kicks in... then I'm off to dilly dallying somewheres else. *shrugs* Good score though. BrazilianPIMP styles.
I get to 40 kills and my ADD kicks in... then I'm off to dilly dallying somewheres else. *shrugs* Good score though. BrazilianPIMP styles.
M M3dley Famous Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 467 Dec 11, 2007 #5 gnarleyness. lmao i know the feeling mercy. you should see me when i drive. i try and poke cars off the rode with my finger >_<
gnarleyness. lmao i know the feeling mercy. you should see me when i drive. i try and poke cars off the rode with my finger >_<