




Yeah. New stuff.
Added new community map cp_freight
Added missing physics models for several items
Added jiggle bones to the Sam & Max items, and The Buff Banner
Added Crit-a-Cola
I'll add to OP.
Looks like me and apexi are going to be playing pyro/medic in turbine again. all the things we complained about pyro are now fixed. THANK YOU VALVE!!!!![]()
Leadership is aware of the TF2 update, and patches will be applied to the servers very shortly.
On an Instant Respawn server no less.Is there something wrong when I've gotten the bad habit of taunting after every reflected rocket kill if I am alone?

Looks like me and apexi are going to be playing pyro/medic in turbine again. all the things we complained about pyro are now fixed. THANK YOU VALVE!!!!![]()

It also seems there was a new item added.
"Crit-a-Cola".
I gives Scouts mini-crits for 30 seconds, but they also take mini-crits for thirty seconds. And it looks like it works like the new Bonk in terms of activating and cool-down.
It only gives and receives minicrits for six seconds, then the cooldown is another 24 seconds after that is over before you can drink it again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZc2I-i5hc8
Anyways, not liking the pyro changes, way too different from his original purpose which is ambushing and hit and run. But I am loving the heavy changes, move so fast now while spun up.
Yeah, I fixed that.
It also looks like they nerfed the Targe, yet again.
Aside from the +left +right changes (which isn't that bad, actually, I can still make some nice turn), they reduced the damage reduction from explosive damage to 40% from the previous 50%.
That isn't in the notes, all it says is
The Chargin' Target changes
Direct charge hit now does 50 damage + 10 per head (up to 5 heads).
Capped the turn rate from +left and +right while charging.
Seems like a nice trade off, what they really nerfed about the targe is its aesthetics, they got rid of the blue paint for orange on both red and blu demomen?
On an Instant Respawn server no less.![]()

