experiencing withdrawal

BIOHZRD03

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
867
its been almost 24 hours since i was last able to access my steam account and im startin to get the shakes...all sorts of things are running through my mind...like...

what are all my steam friends doing?
who is playing a game...and what game are they playing?
who is owning Erich in my stead?
why am i sweating and shaking?
what am i gonna do if i cant get in to play RnL? (i only got to play for 10 or 15 mins)
OMG! what will i do without DOD?!
......is it the end of the world?....
OH NO! wildcard tonight!....realism is coming up fast

too dramatic?
 
facepalm2ic7copyrl2-jpg.jpeg


.....
 
Ha Ha, you to, I thought I was the only one who went ballistic if I missed my game, Steam doesn't help with it's updates that alway stuff things up, yesterday was another good example. Games messed up all day, I even had to play on an Australian server (ugh). Things might get better today, we can only hope.
 
Ha Ha, you to, I thought I was the only one who went ballistic if I missed my game, Steam doesn't help with it's updates that alway stuff things up, yesterday was another good example. Games messed up all day, I even had to play on an Australian server (ugh). Things might get better today, we can only hope.

Kangaroos vs. Koalas? Sewers are replaced by ditches? The Avalanche buildings are all shacks? Player classes are bolas, spear, boomerang, and dart gun?
 
This post makes me want to ride my bike and bathe in the suns rays. Be back in an hour
 
You havnt been on steam lately?!?!?!?! THEYRE GIVING AWAY FREE GAMES!!!! And your gonna miss it!!!! everybody got free stuff except you i guess... sorry buddy
 
haha...great posts...turned out to be a good thing as steam being down has allowed me to get some last minute school work done without major distraction...hope to be back in game soon...the problem im having now is steam not recognizing my login....so...just waiting for them to reset my pw...hopefully that will take care of everything...
 
Duchoper, ego is our life there was nothing befor I found ego. Where else could you meet so many friendly people all in one place? It brightens my day, gives me a good feeling when I meet some ego friends in the sewer and have a cup of tea with them. YSD is not invited he never brings any cookies just pinches our's. Cya in the sewer's.
 
Duchoper, ego is our life there was nothing befor I found ego. Where else could you meet so many friendly people all in one place? It brightens my day, gives me a good feeling when I meet some ego friends in the sewer and have a cup of tea with them. YSD is not invited he never brings any cookies just pinches our's. Cya in the sewer's.

Wah. Why bring my own cookies when I can just take yours?!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top