C CanadianNoOB Poster Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 221 Apr 30, 2010 #1 go ahead and rip it apart. I don't know how I feel about it.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Apr 30, 2010 #2 I think the red and purple...well it killed the sig
C CanadianNoOB Poster Joined Dec 16, 2009 Messages 221 Apr 30, 2010 #3 Thats the style. It's supposed to be like that.
L Ledzo-INACTIVE EGO Zealot Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 1,545 Apr 30, 2010 #4 It's a little to hot colors , no contrast... if i can rate you it will be around 5/10 : correct , not your best production
It's a little to hot colors , no contrast... if i can rate you it will be around 5/10 : correct , not your best production
R [R]eMix Poster Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 157 Apr 30, 2010 #5 looks good...just not a fan of those colors and the red stripe on the left looks out of place
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Apr 30, 2010 #6 CanadianNoOB said: Thats the style. It's supposed to be like that. Click to expand... I see then. I dont really like it overall :/ Sorry man
CanadianNoOB said: Thats the style. It's supposed to be like that. Click to expand... I see then. I dont really like it overall :/ Sorry man
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 May 1, 2010 #7 "Right" colors would make this sig great! And when i say right, i mean the best colors that fits it.
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 May 1, 2010 #8 Your current one is beter
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 May 1, 2010 #9 thats cuz his current one is like leet.. but i really like it, love the 2 strokes on the left side
V Vain Forum Fiend Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 589 May 6, 2010 #10 I'd use a different shades of purple and red. That'd make it legit yo.
H Hamster Rookie Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 40 Jul 31, 2010 #11 Well if you take out the stripe and maybe add colors other than red and black ( XD ) it would be a whole lot better. Great work though!
Well if you take out the stripe and maybe add colors other than red and black ( XD ) it would be a whole lot better. Great work though!
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Aug 1, 2010 #13 This thread is straight from the grave.