Not sure about this one.

CanadianNoOB

Poster
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
221
hmmmb.jpg


go ahead and rip it apart. I don't know how I feel about it.
 
I think the red and purple...well it killed the sig :(
 
It's a little to hot colors , no contrast... if i can rate you it will be around 5/10 : correct , not your best production:)
 
looks good...just not a fan of those colors and the red stripe on the left looks out of place
 
"Right" colors would make this sig great!
And when i say right, i mean the best colors that fits it.
 
thats cuz his current one is like leet..
but i really like it, love the 2 strokes on the left side ;)
 
I'd use a different shades of purple and red. That'd make it legit yo.
 
Well if you take out the stripe and maybe add colors other than red and black ( XD ) it would be a whole lot better. Great work though!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top