3 hours later.. New sig

BioPenguin

I made one post
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
27
haven't done this kinda stuff in like 5 years.. :biggrin_old:

anyways.. here it is. Comments? Suggestions?
 
If you are referring to your current one..
I dont know if you have been using photoshop for a long time, but if you want to be better, i can help you..
Also can you say if you want a "true" critisism
 
I like the penguin.

The sig - meh. ;)

Your not too bad, but theres definitely room for improvement
 
If you are referring to your current one..
I dont know if you have been using photoshop for a long time, but if you want to be better, i can help you..
Also can you say if you want a "true" critisism

Yeah I haven't really used it much.. at all. lol
And yeah I'd like to know what you really think.
 
Back
Top