A little of this, a little of that...& some sad news

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
So, first off, we've got some breaking news on the YSD front...my laptop finally just plain died on me Sunday night, so until I get a replacement, I won't be playing any DoD:S (unless I am at Ides' place), I might be seen less on the forums, and I lost a lot of my stuff (saved interviews, post ideas, projects I have unveiled or was working on), so...yeah. Just a heads-up.

************************************************************

Some of you might have noticed (I said some of you, lol) that not everything as promised in my BIRTHDAY WEEK (A must-read--lots of info, people) thread was delivered...I didn't get much cooperation for interviews, Realism was canceled, and I wasn't gonna be starting the YSD Roast thread, so I dunno what happened there. Also, I DID (following so much of an outcry and support for them) start several unofficial Road Trips, but I had ONE person come along (for five minutes) on one, my Steam spazzed out on another (where a few were coming along), and then THREE times I contacted dozens of people who were online about one and nobody came with me. Pretty lame, people...

************************************************************

Hey whatever happened to that lame "who can post the most" competition that was going on and finishing up this Friday? Is that thing still going on?? I haven't seen any of the people who were on and involved in it on the forums lately, lol.

************************************************************

Alright...as a reward for all of you who read through all my serious crap, I'll come up with a few random thoughts for you to think about....just gimme a minute...



Ok here's one. \o/ looks liks a person who is excited and throwing their arms up in the air, right? Well, in similar thinking, every time somebody writes lol, all I see is a football ref declaring "touchdown!" Yeah...there you go. You'll never look at it the same again. Somebody is gonna write something moderately amusing (it's never something funny, you notice?) and another person is gonna respond "laughing out loud" but all you're gonna see is lol "TOUCHDOWN!!!"

lol
||
/\



Let's see, what else do we have...thinking...thinking...thinking...

There was a taser gun used on a fan who ran onto the field at the Phillies game last night...this inspired me...is there any way we can change w/k/b to w/t/k/b? After the warning, we freeze them in place (with no ability to shoot either) and make them a target. In fact, this might be so fun to do to punks, we should make it w/t,t,t/k/b or even w/t,t,t,t,t,t,sof(set on fire),t,t/k/b.

No?



lol
 
Last edited:
oh ..... oh man. AHAHAHAHA..... warn tazer tazer tazer kick ban... haha i love that.
 
lol.




quite a few errors that I should point out but won't out of respect for your dead laptop. =/
 
lol.




quite a few errors that I should point out but won't out of respect for your dead laptop. =/

I saw em too...thinking about going back to fix em, but I was too lazy ("why" for "who" is gonna drive me insane though)
 
Uhhhh...FURTHERMORE...

Now that I can't play DoD:S, there are like a dozen eGO members on Kalt?! Srsly, guys? You afraid to come in when I'm around? ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top