How to be a proper Warden?

JavaBasher

Thread Junky
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
762
I play Jailbreak occasionally, but I've only been Warden once, it becoming reality only because I was the only one with a mic after a riot, and only lasting for a few seconds.

Can any of you ladies and gents give me any tips on becoming and/or being a better Warden? If you could it would be most appreciative. :)
 
Don't give freedays, dont do trivia, do many activities.
 
Don't give freedays, dont do trivia, do many activities.
This along with

Don't give special treatment, be firm, don't let other CTs talk over you, dont let the T's get bored, act like you know a lot of jail, and don't let T's take advantage of you :P
 
I think there is a guide to being a good warden somewhere.

Maybe somebody has the link to that? :)
 
Don't give freedays, dont do trivia, do many activities.

First, please do not listen to what this silly division leader has to say :P

But on a serious note here are my suggestions:

1. If you give freedays ALWAYS be on the alert on all players in the game.
2. STs are fun to give, but choose wisely; usually tend to rebel quickly.
3. NEVER allow one person to guard an ST, at least 2 to be safe.
4. Spot who the rebellers are after playing a couple rounds.
5. NEVER stay in the open or turn your back when giving orders.
6. Finally, do not do trivia because your asking for a rebel then lol.

Other than that just have fun. Being the warden is a stressful position and that is why I usually go T. I have been warden twice I think and it takes a lot of the fun out of jail, plus I r not good at giving commands.

Have fun and hope to see you in-game soon!
 
On free days, kill everyone you see, even if it's a CT. On non-free days, give a free day.
 
Be different, If you play trivia, then couch game, and let the T's get away with disobeying, they will rebel and possible beat the CT's. Be unique, play things that have never been played, skip trivia and couch game and do something they will enjoy because that way everyone will have fun and not nearly as many will rebel. And if your going to give ST's, choose a good ST, so they wont ruin your round by knifing your CT friend in the back, or be like me and don't give ST's at all.
 
Be creative!

Yes ^^

If every single warden had a new idea then every round of jail wold be so fun .

Make new challenges and games, but make sure it's easy to understand. Most t's dont have a very high IQ, just ask Pureblood :P
 
Not dieing helps

Ahaha, yes, Giving an order and then dieing 5 seconds later isn't the way to go, but just be chill over the mic and take control of things. Also make the T's do something you would wanna do if you were in their shoes.

~Beanie
 
I actually think the use of an occasional free day helps keep control. Because it shows the Ts you're willing to have fun
 
I've conjured up some great ideas for the next time I'm Warden. But only because you all helped me out of course. Thanks again :)
 
dont do trivia all the time. lol

last time some1 was warden and decided to do trivia, so i got bored and made a sandwich and the t's were still facing their cells. -_-
 
Back
Top