Favorite Quotes of eGO?

bLackout {RD}

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
2,589
Some of my favorites!

"you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take"

"if you tell the truth you wont have to remember what you say"

"When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying."

"never let school interfere with your education."

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

"Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you."

"I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.

This is my really favorite.(Bolded)
 
Hmmm


Second place is first place for losers?

If practice makes perfect and nobody is perfect, why practice?

irony ftw :)
 
[quote1197515737=Drεαмیlεερ]
all your big gun are belong to us... ^^
[/quote1197515737]

LOL
I wonder who says that?

>_>
 
[quote1197517089==(eG)=ManBearPig-TR-]
silly trukilla dogs dont got horns :P
[/quote1197517089]

oh u wana bet on that? lol !lol
 
[quote1197517403=Magnum X]
[quote1197515737=Drεαмیlεερ]
all your big gun are belong to us... ^^
[/quote1197515737]

LOL
I wonder who says that?

>_>
[/quote1197517403]


hehe, I guess we don't have to mention.. everybody knows it. lol
.. and since I thought we're looking for "eGO quotes" I couldn't resist. :D
 
"Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy"
"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers."
"Soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them."
 
Quotes

music-29.jpg


"One good thing about music, is when it hits you... you feel no pain."

-Sublime


"In the crossing paths, with two ways to go, which way is gone, and which way is home..."
- ?Missy? <--- my girlfriend wrote that! !amazed


"FIGHT! for what you believe in- STAND! your ground and stay proud..."
-Farewell


"Playing for one, playing for a crowd, it doesn't matter - JUST PLAY!!"
-Unknown (DRUM! magazine)


"There can't be genius without some form of madness."
-Leonardo Decaprio


"Jump when they tell us that they wanna see jumpin' - F**K THAT! I wanna see some fists pumpin'. "
-Linking Park


"Risk somthin', take back whats yours, Say somethin' that you know they might attack you for!!!"
-Linkin Park


"I'm gonna tear your ass up like we just got married."
-Sarah V. <--- my friend, lol shes awesome...
 
[quote1197521984==(eG)=ManBearPig-TR-]
silly trukilla dogs dont got horns :P
[/quote1197521984]

dog-with-horns.jpg
 
I thought the 4th quote was supposed to be "I never let my schooling interfere with my education"?
 
Archangel's: I can has dog tags? makes me giggle...

And of course, TucknRole's sig quotes:

Sniper - Don't run; you'll just die tired..

"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and father smelt of Elderberries!"
"Is there someone else up there we could talk to?"
"Eh, no, now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"


Monty Python FTW!
 
Some good baron ones
"I WIN" (thats trademarked by the way)
and my favourite
"Yes I'm columbian but don't worry I won't make you sell drugs"
 
LMAO OWNED dogs do have horns lmaoooooo ! .

i like that quote that you bold . it was pretty impressive blackout. the one that when u born and stuff
 

Latest posts

Back
Top