Favorite Quotes of eGO?

[quote1197581768=FluffyTDestroyer -TR]

"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and father smelt of Elderberries!"
"Is there someone else up there we could talk to?"
"Eh, no, now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"


Monty Python FTW!
[/quote1197581768]

Quoted for Epic Win and Truf.
 
ah the french, lol i love that movie :)
the one in my sig is a classic to the {RD} house, i had it first!
and monty python ftw!
"Fine we'll call it a tie!" BLACK KNIGHT FTW!!
 
lol klondlike, that was funny. i used to make up quotes when i was way smaller and i thought they were good, but i got rid of them :( now i gotta try to be smart again :D
 
"Some morning it's just not worth it to chew through the leather straps" - Emo Phillips

"I became insane, with long bouts, of horrible sanity" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Sweat saves blood" - Erwin Rommel speaking about when questioned about training for war during peace-time.

"It's not what you've lost but what you have left" - My great uncle who was Veteran Affairs Minister in 1972 after losing a leg in Italy in ww2.
 
"everybody, lets go play in the elevator!!!"
"WHY AM I A TABLE?"
and
"LOL I JUST KILLED A TREE"
- all of these brought to you by the noobs of strand
 
[quote1197736409=PJ]
"everybody, lets go play in the elevator!!!"
"WHY AM I A TABLE?"
and
"LOL I JUST KILLED A TREE"
- all of these brought to you by the noobs of strand
[/quote1197736409]

rolf, iv said most of thoes before.

"where am i apost to hide a boat?" <- lol
 
[quote1197849023==(e)=Show No MercyTR]
"I became insane, with long bouts, of horrible sanity" - Edgar Allan Poe
[/quote1197849023]

lol Edgar Allan Poe is crazier than your average crazy person! :@
 
edgar allan poe is a man that has nothing to explain to him or about him. He is some of my favorites:

"He who knows all the answers has not yet been asked all the questions"-Anonymous
"Some Men see things as they are and ask,'Why?' I dream things that never were, and ask,'Why not?'"-George Bernard Shaw
"what counts is not necassarliy the size of the dog in the fight- it's the size of the fight in the dog." General Dwight D. Eisenhower
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."-Albert Einstein
 
"Well, when it comes down to me against a situation, I don't like the situation to win." - MacGyver

"Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours." - Ronald Reagan

"One drawback of an active mind is that one can always conceive alternate explanations which would make our scent a false one." - Sherlock Holmes

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
 

Latest posts

Back
Top