konflict I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 20 May 7, 2010 #1 Hey started playing around making sigs some constructive criticism would be much appreciated.
B BioPenguin I made one post Joined Apr 22, 2010 Messages 27 May 7, 2010 #2 Backgrounds pretty cool. I don't personally like the render tho.
konflict I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 20 May 7, 2010 #3 heres a couple more I dont like any of the font for txt so i just leave it out
3 3sev3n Active Member Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 262 May 7, 2010 #4 a little lo rez but nice background
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 May 7, 2010 #5 Way too low rez textures man.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 May 8, 2010 #6 Particularily low resolution. No effects really, and it lacks anything special to it Not a bad start though!
Particularily low resolution. No effects really, and it lacks anything special to it Not a bad start though!