M Mr.Smiley Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 973 Dec 13, 2007 #2 Wow! Those little buggers will do ANYTHING to get to the food!!
R Redshift Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 22, 2006 Messages 2,135 Dec 13, 2007 #3 Yup, hunger is hunger.
B bram Famous Joined Sep 30, 2007 Messages 535 Dec 13, 2007 #4 [quote1197577628=Mr.Smiley -TR-] Wow! Those little buggers will do ANYTHING to get to the food!! [/quote1197577628] I know what you mean! I'm glad homeless people aren't as clever or else they'd start raiding bird feeders.
[quote1197577628=Mr.Smiley -TR-] Wow! Those little buggers will do ANYTHING to get to the food!! [/quote1197577628] I know what you mean! I'm glad homeless people aren't as clever or else they'd start raiding bird feeders.
M Mr.Smiley Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 4, 2007 Messages 973 Dec 13, 2007 #5 [quote1197579153=Sleepy Woods] I know what you mean! I'm glad homeless people aren't as clever or else they'd start raiding bird feeders. [/quote1197579153] LOL!! Homeless ppl stealing from birdfeeders!!
[quote1197579153=Sleepy Woods] I know what you mean! I'm glad homeless people aren't as clever or else they'd start raiding bird feeders. [/quote1197579153] LOL!! Homeless ppl stealing from birdfeeders!!
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Dec 13, 2007 #6 I cant see it :-( Its a little box with an X in it.
T Trukilla Poster Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 210 Dec 13, 2007 #7 ive stolen nuts from a squrrel but this is just ridiculous lol
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 13, 2007 #8 ROFL, What the... Why would he do that? Untill now, he is still stuck. Maybe it's Simon!
N NeoJed -TR- Famous Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 515 Dec 13, 2007 #10 Would be funny if it got stuck =P