Couple new sigs, i want you criticism

konflict

I made one post
Joined
Nov 4, 2009
Messages
20
Still playing with layering and stuff dont know if im going towards the right direction.


gun-1.jpg

headphones.jpg
 
The top one is great, but the 2nd one is kinda meh. I think its the render that makes the 2nd one off to me, i can see specs of white by the back of her hair.
 
I think the first one looks a little too smudgy/cloudy. Not bad overall though!
 
You gotta use proper renders man, make sure they don't have white bits around the edges.
Keep up the good work!
 
I'll Give you some Tips, If you want, Just let me know on steam.
 
1st one is great but is a little too cloudy but no big deal. 2nd one needs a real render but I think it would be pretty good if you did use one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top