konflict I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 20 May 9, 2010 #1 Still playing with layering and stuff dont know if im going towards the right direction.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 May 9, 2010 #2 The top one is great, but the 2nd one is kinda meh. I think its the render that makes the 2nd one off to me, i can see specs of white by the back of her hair.
The top one is great, but the 2nd one is kinda meh. I think its the render that makes the 2nd one off to me, i can see specs of white by the back of her hair.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 May 9, 2010 #3 I think the first one looks a little too smudgy/cloudy. Not bad overall though!
konflict I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 20 May 11, 2010 #6 I know about the txt blur on the right its there for a reason
K Kryptonian EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2009 Messages 1,925 May 11, 2010 #7 They look great, nice work!
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 May 11, 2010 #8 You gotta use proper renders man, make sure they don't have white bits around the edges. Keep up the good work!
You gotta use proper renders man, make sure they don't have white bits around the edges. Keep up the good work!
L Ledzo-INACTIVE EGO Zealot Joined Feb 16, 2010 Messages 1,545 May 12, 2010 #9 Nice jobs konflict , i can't give any productive criticism...
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 May 18, 2010 #10 I'll Give you some Tips, If you want, Just let me know on steam.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 May 19, 2010 #11 1st one is great but is a little too cloudy but no big deal. 2nd one needs a real render but I think it would be pretty good if you did use one.
1st one is great but is a little too cloudy but no big deal. 2nd one needs a real render but I think it would be pretty good if you did use one.