Bounty on Ill Legend

Euphoric

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
1,464
2e37d68.jpg



I do believe i get my Casino Cash nao! KTHXBAI :)
 
ooowh... kill legend got cash? should have done that looong time ago.. lol
good job xD
 
You were attacked 97dmg and only have 2hp left?

I CALL PHOTOSHOP.

Gotcha ;)

Also, I believe Cryptex is the real winner here.
 
You were attacked 97dmg and only have 2hp left?

I CALL PHOTOSHOP.

Gotcha ;)

Also, I believe Cryptex is the real winner here.



He probably got hit like 43.45 and 54.45 damage.
The damage report thingy rounded them up to 43 and 54 which sum up for 97.
However, the game probably does not round up. So, 43.45 + 54.45 = 97.90

100 - 97.90 = 2.10
And after that it rounded it down to 2.

Please tell me if I don't make any sense. :P
 
He probably got hit like 43.45 and 54.45 damage.
The damage report thingy rounded them up to 43 and 54 which sum up for 97.
However, the game probably does not round up. So, 43.45 + 54.45 = 97.90

100 - 97.90 = 2.10
And after that it rounded it down to 2.

Please tell me if I don't make any sense. :P

It only doesn't make sense because 43.45 rounds DOWN to 43, not up.

And since when could you damage decimals ? xD
 
Back
Top