- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,947
Hi there!
Im beginning the design of a new Jail Break Map, and I would feel honored if "you" are interested in sharing ideas or experiences in order to make that map one of the best...
Everything is going to be made for eGO only, for that reason I leave this message open in order to listen to whatever you wanna include in it.
Thanks, and take care
Im beginning the design of a new Jail Break Map, and I would feel honored if "you" are interested in sharing ideas or experiences in order to make that map one of the best...
Everything is going to be made for eGO only, for that reason I leave this message open in order to listen to whatever you wanna include in it.
Thanks, and take care








Thanky thanks bro!! ill post ASAP!!















