Wanna be part of a new jail map?

Any time a CT types in a trivia question a lightning bolt comes from out of nowhere and fries them
 
Excellent question.

Jailbreak fact: Did you know that 99.99999% of all custom jailbreak maps are turned down?

Did you know that 99.99999% of all custom jailbreak maps are turned down by an advisor?

*Stares down Cryptex*
 
You know, I'm planning a jail map as well. I'm planning on calling it Jail_Tech. Ive already drawn a blueprint and planned programming and everything! It will be the best map ever!

The question is

Can you use the Source SDK Hammer editor ?
 
The question is

Can you use the Source SDK Hammer editor ?

Can I? Yes I can indeed. I've already made 3 custom maps for practice. The only thing I'm having slight trouble with is the ammo stuff, but I'll work on that later. The map wont be done for awhile since I'm going to be away all summer, starting in two weeks.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top