kalt?

prime ZERO

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1,753
Hey, i have been now for week back playing and i have found people in kalt only 1 time. Why no one is playing in kalt?:confused1:
 
I've been seeding it all the times I'm on, I tell C-WHIT to send out steam group messages and it actually gets people in really fast. Remember to join the DoD:S steam group, guys.

-Roffle
 
For some reason, Kalt gets populated later in the day compared to the other eGO DoD servers. But there are definately "Kalt Regulars" who play it almost every day, both clan members and pubbers.

You probably checked the server out in the morning, which is the time it usually is less populated.
 
Because everyone likes Ava and Flash for some reason???? Kalt is my life and even if Kalts down i go to Colmar
 
kalt is (in my opinion) the best map...got a little bit of everything on it..sadly...arent a lot of ppl that feel the way we do...
 
I like flash more, kalt comes on first place and donner 3rd, then colmar and then ava.
But i think the most people have kalt on one of the last places.
 
For some reason, Kalt gets populated later in the day compared to the other eGO DoD servers. But there are definately "Kalt Regulars" who play it almost every day, both clan members and pubbers.

You probably checked the server out in the morning, which is the time it usually is less populated.

Kalt is the working man's map, we play after work;)
 
kalt is (in my opinion) the best map...got a little bit of everything on it..sadly...arent a lot of ppl that feel the way we do...

it also has one thing our other maps dont ... SEWERS!!!!
 
Kalt is the working man's map, we play after work;)

haha, gotta agree with you on that one wewo, is that why i always see you on? in the am? well my excuse is i work nights and pst so im usually on for a bit in the am's otherwise its later in the afternoon.
 
More people will play when school is out for the summer, including me. I love Kalt too.
 
Kalt is my favourite Map and I used to play with only one or two player's in it or I seeded, but unfortunately it is now a matter of economics, the electicity prices have nearly doubled in the last year so I cant afford to seed and I play whichever server has more than 8 player's so I can enjoy a good game to it's fullest extent.
 
I'm a kalt regular!! Love that map, and yes I work and have 4 kids -so I play in the evenings
 
I also play in the evenings but i live at timezone +0 GMT so maybe that is why :(
can't stay up so late on school days :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top