c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 May 11, 2010 #1 It's time to vote again! What shall we do? 1. Flash at Night 2. Kalt Sewer-Tug-of-War 3. Palermo Assault 4. Eagle Eye Event 5. Simpsons/Legoland Day!
It's time to vote again! What shall we do? 1. Flash at Night 2. Kalt Sewer-Tug-of-War 3. Palermo Assault 4. Eagle Eye Event 5. Simpsons/Legoland Day!
R Rizz Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2007 Messages 269 May 11, 2010 #2 What's the simpsons/LEgoland day?? Neat maps?? I think I'll vote for Flash at nite, I've never played it
What's the simpsons/LEgoland day?? Neat maps?? I think I'll vote for Flash at nite, I've never played it
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 May 12, 2010 #3 dont know what it is...but simpsons/legoland sounds fun
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 May 13, 2010 #5 i say first person to run thru the whole map with axis chasing him and allies gotta defend him... that would be fun if we could do something like that
i say first person to run thru the whole map with axis chasing him and allies gotta defend him... that would be fun if we could do something like that
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 May 13, 2010 #6 ill vote but i cant come
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 13, 2010 #7 Flash at night sounds good to me!
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 May 13, 2010 #8 Been getting asked a whole bunch. sorry for the late response. Simpsons/legoland option is basically YOU choose between the two. Or we can do 30 min on each. Just tried to put in some "fun" maps for you guys!
Been getting asked a whole bunch. sorry for the late response. Simpsons/legoland option is basically YOU choose between the two. Or we can do 30 min on each. Just tried to put in some "fun" maps for you guys!
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 May 13, 2010 #11 looks like we have a tie. we'll be deciding in server! come join us!