Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday May 13th 10pm EST | 7pm PST

Wild Card Night

  • Flash at Night

    Points: 7 29.2%
  • Kalt Sewer Tug-of-War

    Points: 8 33.3%
  • Palermo Assault

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Eagle Eye Event

    Points: 1 4.2%
  • Simpsons/Legoland Day!

    Points: 8 33.3%

  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
It's time to vote again! What shall we do? :P

1. Flash at Night

2. Kalt Sewer-Tug-of-War

3. Palermo Assault

4. Eagle Eye Event

5. Simpsons/Legoland Day!
 
What's the simpsons/LEgoland day?? Neat maps?? I think I'll vote for Flash at nite, I've never played it
 
i say first person to run thru the whole map with axis chasing him and allies gotta defend him... that would be fun if we could do something like that
 
Been getting asked a whole bunch. sorry for the late response. Simpsons/legoland option is basically YOU choose between the two. Or we can do 30 min on each. Just tried to put in some "fun" maps for you guys!
 
bart_0.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top