Entanglement Rebellion Rush

eurocracy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,824
This is how we do it!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABHEgE5yOU[/ame]
 
I do this everyday, Maybe i should have youtube videos of this everyday too.
 
No offense but that was a pretty fail rebellion, there has been times where all the T's storm out of the cells and all the CT's are dead by 5.

Now that is an epic rebellion.
 
Wait the Ct's are failing?!?!?! That never happens. EVER! I mean come on to be a ct you have to be able to no scope a t at 100 paces.
 
No offense but that was a pretty fail rebellion, there has been times where all the T's storm out of the cells and all the CT's are dead by 5.

Now that is an epic rebellion.

Yeah Sscar because you play at like in the middle of the night where there are only like 3 cts anyway..
 
We need you on T's all the time now.

Someone tries to get a rebellion started and it's like herp derp, "but I like playing spray contest"!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top