colmar

Burt_Reynolds

Thread Thumper
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
1,081
I recently discoverd this map and love it :) I usually play in the evenings PST but the server seems empty at this time. I will try to pull some ins players over to get the server going.
 
Sounds great! I love the map because it is evenly balanced and a great map to play on. Having all-talk on makes things a little more enjoyable as your able to communicate with the whole server. We really need to start working on filling Colmar. I've sent you a friends request on steam Burt. Whenever you'd like to play Colmar, let me know. =)
 
eGO servers is also one of a kind in DoD because this server in instant respawn!
 
It was great to see Colmar full this morning! 32/32 players
 
I don't play on servers where alltalk is on...it prevents any group strategies from coming to fruition unless the other team is asleep or filled with noobs.
 
i like colmar all right...but kinda gets old after a while...would definitely play it more often if we could at least get a half full server...
 
I agree with Light, all talk should be turned off so teams can communicate privately with each other.
 
YEs i also like the map pretty much:) So.... everybody go colmar:P (but dont forget flash)
 
I like all talk. I think it makes it more fun. The server is usually empty though. I like playing on it but it doesn't seem to maintain a constant player level.
 
Back
Top