Hows it going so i was on the flash server last night and out of no where my sound got really quiet. So at first i thought my speakers or computer got screwed up but the i noticed that some sounds in the game are still normal volume. Its weird because peoples voices and sound effects are low but domination and revenge noise are still normal volume i also believe the music when you win a round also is normal volume. I know if you shut down the game and restart it the problem is gone but i was wondering if anyone new how to fix it without going through that. So if you guys know anything about this please post it would be much appreciated thank you your friendly neighborhood Dark_Fife :drool:
PS: I burnt my breakfast sausage in the making of this :cursing:
PS: I burnt my breakfast sausage in the making of this :cursing:









