Knifed blackhawk!

Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
97
Yay for me :D +60k casino.

1z3z29c.jpg
 
Its funny to see that when the announcement is posted it only takes like 10min before someone manages to knife you lol.

Might wanna practice a bit blackhawk before you end up going bankrupt ha.

Nice job though Matt :)
 
Psh...At least he didn't suicide on you like he did on me earlier.
 
Its funny to see that when the announcement is posted it only takes like 10min before someone manages to knife you lol.

Might wanna practice a bit blackhawk before you end up going bankrupt ha.

Nice job though Matt :)

??

I had to make a 2nd announcement where I doubled the bounty because for the first 30 minutes no one could knife me
 
I think it's funny that people keep knifing Blackhawk...he can never run away fast enough. These threads just keep coming.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top