Zarik's Back

Zarik

Poster
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
151
Hey guys its me Zarik ive been addicted to TF2 lately :D (but not our servers :O) so im back to css and yall better get ready cause ZARIK IS BACK !

(imagine epicness music right at this point)
 
In my opinion teletubby songs are quite epic. And I think that ruined your statement. Because well teletubbies aren't really very intimidating. Unless your well, custard. Because you know...teletubbies eat custard.
 
In my opinion teletubby songs are quite epic. And I think that ruined your statement. Because well teletubbies aren't really very intimidating. Unless your well, custard. Because you know...teletubbies eat custard.

Wrong!
They eat those little brown bagel things or watever.
Anyways, Welcome Back!

~Beanie
 
So this one day i stubbed my toe and it hurt really badly i almost cryed

Richard+Nixon+Says+Everything+Will+Be+OK.jpg


Richard Nixon approves my message
 
Last edited:
Welcome back, Zarik! I haven't seen you around in a while, and I'm glad to hear that I'll be playing some CS:S with you soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top