eGO Userbars?

Death180

death180userbar.png


http://yfrog.com/evdeath180userbarp

If anyone else wants these or knows of someone who may want one please tell me. I will gladly keep making these for people. They dont take that much time to complete and look pretty good in my opinion. I have also fixed the pixelation problem. So if anyone whom I have made one for would like a higher quality userbar than the one i made, I will gladly remake it so it isnt pixelated.
 
Last edited:
Ill take one

Im sorry KillerMonkey, but are you an actual eGO member? I dont know because you dont have the e symbol under your name so im not 100% sure. Im doing this for eGO members only. If you are a member then that is fine. I can whip one up for you. Just let me know if you are that way i know for sure.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top