If anyone else wants these or knows of someone who may want one please tell me. I will gladly keep making these for people. They dont take that much time to complete and look pretty good in my opinion. I have also fixed the pixelation problem. So if anyone whom I have made one for would like a higher quality userbar than the one i made, I will gladly remake it so it isnt pixelated.
Im sorry KillerMonkey, but are you an actual eGO member? I dont know because you dont have the e symbol under your name so im not 100% sure. Im doing this for eGO members only. If you are a member then that is fine. I can whip one up for you. Just let me know if you are that way i know for sure.
Also here is a screenshot of everyone's Userbar that I have created. They all look pretty good. But there are some errors in some of the userbars seeing as im making each and every one of them from scratch so i may miss or forget some things in some of them.
YOUS TROLLIN!!!!!! Yes they are easy but alot of people dont have the correct program or know how to do it. So im willing to do it for them. And that is a pretty cool userbar. But mine is simple and clean