eGO Userbars?

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
I was wondering if anyone in eGO wanted an eGO userbar? Im willing to make them but dont expect each one to be individually different. They will basically be like the one i am about to show you except they will have your rank (e, eG, or eGO) and will have your name. All that i turn out will be almost exactly alike outside of the rank and name. Tell me what you guys think and if you want one and i can make it to put into your signature for the forums.

traumauserbar.jpg
 
I'll stick with my Jamaican one, but that is some seriously nice work there bro you could make some serious cash working as a graphics artist for a web design company.
 
Here you go Matt. I even kept the little leaves around the eGO to show that your an advisor :)

mattwithacatuserbar.jpg


http://yfrog.com/fvmattwithacatuserbarj

Oh and you guys may notice that it looks a little pixelated over your names, I dont know what causes that. They arent there when im done with them. I think Imageshack kinda reduces the quality when i post them so it causes that. Sorry for that, its beyond my control.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top