Hella Edge Gamers.. I Have Been Permenatly Banned Off One Of Ur Servers. For "Racism". And I Was Not Intentionally Being Racist, It Was Some Young Kid "ADMIN". And He Gave Me No Warning.. I Know It Was My Fault For Not Reading The Rules And I Should've But I Really Enjoy Playing On Ur Guyses Servers.. I Already Contested It, But Was No Unbanned. The Reason I Was Banned Because I Was Singing A Song And It Said "Ni**a" So The Kid Banned Me. If You Guys Could Please Unbann Me I Would Really Appreciate It And You Will Have No Problems Out Of Me. I Contested Already Once On It But I Am Guessing Someone Thought I Wasnt Sorry Enough Or Something.. If You Guys Would Be So Kind To Unbann Me I Would Sure Appreciate It.. I Miss Your Clans Server. My Steam Id Is STEAM_0:0:9868503.
Please && Thank You
Lil Marv/ NeoN
Please && Thank You
Lil Marv/ NeoN
























