K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 17, 2010 #1 I know I die alot in the game but this... is kinda absurd... 1st 5min : 10-15min : I think around 20min : Around 25min : End Game Result : I demand for a Awesome Deaths Award! D: Last edited: May 17, 2010
I know I die alot in the game but this... is kinda absurd... 1st 5min : 10-15min : I think around 20min : Around 25min : End Game Result : I demand for a Awesome Deaths Award! D:
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 May 17, 2010 #2 Reach 1000 deaths, and maybe they will consider it.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 17, 2010 #3 lucky it doesnt even reach 100... -_-
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 May 17, 2010 #4 Well, you could say it was 2vs1 but.... I think that won't help
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 May 17, 2010 #5 It would have to be 10v1 for that to be acceptable
S stealthh Forum Fiend Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 613 May 17, 2010 #8 please tell me you were afk at least half of the game play.
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 May 17, 2010 #9 i presume your kdr to be >.0000000009 and you to have -90000 points in hlstats
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 17, 2010 #10 -_-" i wasnt afk whole game. im somehow lost ma awesomeness in that game... and lucky theres less then 4 people in game... my Hlstats will be ruin with that score! they said on chat, there are laughing madly in vents.. sob sob... T_T
-_-" i wasnt afk whole game. im somehow lost ma awesomeness in that game... and lucky theres less then 4 people in game... my Hlstats will be ruin with that score! they said on chat, there are laughing madly in vents.. sob sob... T_T
M Mand'alor Poster Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 117 May 17, 2010 #13 wow even i dont do that bad at 2v1 when i'm the 1 xD
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 17, 2010 #14 even im wondering that... thats the 1st time i scored this bad... D:
B BeanieJ EGO Zealot Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 1,769 May 18, 2010 #15 Haha, How many points did you lose? ~Beanie
P Parvovirus B19 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,747 May 18, 2010 #16 only you could be that purely awesome.
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 May 18, 2010 #17 See.. THIS is the exact reason why I rage whenever KR Decade kills me.
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 May 18, 2010 #18 BeanieJ said: Haha, How many points did you lose? ~Beanie Click to expand... Luckily, theres no FBG and theres only 3 players so hlstats aint working. -_- Parvovirus B19 said: only you could be that purely awesome. Click to expand... indeed... lol Wind said: See.. THIS is the exact reason why I rage whenever KR Decade kills me. Click to expand... Say what???? Thats it, its game time for you wind!
BeanieJ said: Haha, How many points did you lose? ~Beanie Click to expand... Luckily, theres no FBG and theres only 3 players so hlstats aint working. -_- Parvovirus B19 said: only you could be that purely awesome. Click to expand... indeed... lol Wind said: See.. THIS is the exact reason why I rage whenever KR Decade kills me. Click to expand... Say what???? Thats it, its game time for you wind!