Skattles Here

Skattles

Famous
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
542
I would just like to intraduce myself I have been playin in your server off and on now fore a while. I would just like to say you guys are the most organized and mature Community I Have seen in a long time and hope to get to know you guys. Hope to see you guys in the server.
 
For sure those are my two favorite maps love em. By the way playing with you guys makes the game that much better.
 
Well I have just started on the forums and I still have yet to get to know you guys better does that matter? or is joining part of the process.
 
You can if you want it is recommended but you can take us out for test run and let you decide.
 
Yeah i think i would rather get to know you guys a lil better not that i dont think you guys are allready great. I just think its a bit improper to just try to join right away like this. But i will sure be around i also play some CS:S off and on but i mainly got back into DOD its just so much more intense that cs.
 
Welcome to the forums Skattles, i hope you will consider joining the community in the near future!
 
Thanks for the welcome Matt and I am deff Considering it!!!!! Ill be on tonight in Either Flash or Donner server around 7 or 8 US Western time.
 
Why thank you for the welcome Knight and hope to see you sometime in the servers. Couldn't play much last night because i went to the bar to watch the laker game but hopefully tonight after the gym ill get some more playing time in.
 
Your welcome and also I will have to send my specs when i get home from work but i have a bit of an fps problem in source. I know that i dont have the best video card but i would like to do what ever i can to get my fps higher. Currently Sadly :( i get about 25 fps which is horrible and i would like to make that higher so if you have any suggestions i would greatly appriciate it . I have all my settings on low and Vsync is off as well but im sure there are some console commands that i could possibly try if anyone knows what those are please let me know.
Thanks :)
 
Back
Top