Supporting eGO

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
7,356
Although there a some of us who regularly do what they can to support the servers and website financially, we've been falling short recently. On top of that, advertising revenue is WAY down. Ad money is directly tied to website traffic, so obviously we have fewer visitors to the site.

In the past week we've brought in $15 in donations. I'd love to report more digits, but that's it. If we can't bring that number way up we're gonna have to make cuts.

We've also got to get website traffic up. This mean recruiting. We've got a great thing going here. We've got the best admins in gaming and the finest quality individuals to game and hang with. It's an easy sell to invite people to be a part of that.

Please do what you can financially, and for those of you on a tight budget, get out there and recruit!
 
I can see it being a problem like this when we have so many servers and such to keep up. I've been doing my best with recruitment lately. We all need to work together to keep things alive though.

I'll be mailing you a donation ASAP.
 
Ill try to get a bit of money together and see what I can do. Im cant give much, but ill try to give something.
 
Well my donation will be sent tomorrow anyways. You'll eventually get it in the mail soon.
 
I can't donate my money right now, but I'll sure start to recruit more!
 
Arti. this month i got nothing left, but next month i will be able to help out some, just hold in there bro!!!

and Click them ads read them they help us out and sometimes they got cool stuff in them :)
 
if i can get an early start friday, ill try and walk up to the office and drop off like 50 bucks if i'm able to
 
I work on what I can with recruiting. Tend to get a lot, but lately It has been kind of slow. But yeah I see what you mean, I will try to donate as well and definitely get out there and recruit even harder.
 
I'd like to help i can;t really afford to give money right now but are E's allowed to recruit?

i need something to do to keep my mind off stuff right now ....
 
Sigh... so this means I have to buy ALL my friends CS:S now...
 
I understand you , I will try to get eGO more & more recruits !

(even though I'm European , witch isn't a problem)
 
i dont rly have money left this month but ill try to get some ppl to join. and maybe send some money next month.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top