Supporting eGO

Just to keep you all up to date, we've received another $220 since my last posting and are working on a way to keep everyone constantly aware of the financial situation.

Thanks again!
 
hi...I will try to send 10? every 25th when I get my money from work....
and I will try to recute a.m.a.p.

I already recuted 1 from yesterday to the INS group.

many kind regards

NoMercy from sweden
 
just made a 10$ donation. I know it's not much but I'm sure every bit helps. I'll be making another donation when I get my first pay check. ( just got a job at banana republic)
 
There ya go! Just made a 10$ donation ;P How long does it take for you guys to get it?
 
After june 6 (my high school graduation date) i'll be working full time and will be able to donate.
 
Not to "be hatin" but if this is so, why did we just get an altitude serveR???? How does that make sense
 
If everyone who is an active member donated $1 we would be able to keep the servers going for so long I would figure out how to make a serious post.


Don't think your $5 or $10 donation isn't helping. IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoooooo
 
Okay, my budget is very low. I can't offer any finance support.

But, I would start recruiting people for eGO. Do we have a ref link? (Similair questions: Meaning of earth? Is moon cheese? Am I real? WTF? ...)

Edit: If you want to save some little money along with incoming donations, I think it is the time to drop support for Battlefield 1942. I love that game, but it is way too old and no-one is playing or visiting that server. Only max. 3 have been playing online there at the same time in the past month. Does it make sense? If BF42 supports up to 64 players, what is it from 3?
 
Last edited:
BF1942 isn't costing us anything. It's a low-resource game that is sitting on otherwise empty space on a server.
 
According to the Donations section, we're looking really good since the new dedicated supporters was brought up.
 
If we click the ads do you guys get any money from it? If so I'll click them every day :D
 
If you send me a picture of you in your eGO shoes for use in a future news posting, I'll give you the Donators award ;-)

We don't get money directly from the clicking of the ads but it does help when advertisers decide whether or not to continue to use our site.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top