No CSS

PloxBox

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,138
Messed up thing happened yesterday, i was walking Loke from the highschool server through registration when KABOOM! my power supply in my computer fragged itself. I wont be on for a bit, and if any of you are in Highschool and see loke, please appologize for me and assist him in registration if he is still interested. I probably wont be back for about a week. I'll be back to rolling you all with the aug later! :)
 
haha my power supply just blew up no that long ago... ill help out loke if i see him
 
This is why I love that my dad has a computer business, he can either fix/ replace my computer within a few hours.
 
Next time this happens Plox just post when your going to be gone in either:

a. your forum signature
b. your steam profile
c. or let us know via Ventrilo
 
Next time this happens Plox just post when your going to be gone in either:

a. your forum signature
b. your steam profile
c. or let us know via Ventrilo

think hes hoping it doesn't happen again, haha
 
Next time this happens Plox just post when your going to be gone in either:

a. your forum signature
b. your steam profile
c. or let us know via Ventrilo

I seriously dont want this to happen again, since i cant use vent or get on the servers, im limited to the site forums only, i'll see if one of my friends can make me a sig saying im gone, and i'll use it IF this, or something similar happens in the future
 

Latest posts

Back
Top