Get to know an =(e)=?

NCA

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
1,556
I see too many posts from eG and eGO members. This thread is for e's only. :)

It doesn't matter if you've been an e for a day, a month or a year. In this thread, introduce yourself. You can just say hi, or make a detailed post. We want to know more about you - where are you from? what maps do you like? what college do you go to? are you gonna pass/fail this semester? is ScrappyDoo the best DL ever? (spoiler: tiddy tiddy tiddy) is the engi update gonna rock?

Reply!
 
Hello all, I am Matt, aka Crazyrockets! I mainly play on 2 fort, but I occasionally visit other maps. I'm a student up at Colorado State University. Some of my hobbies are repairing computers, leatherworking, and gaming. I generally am online gaming after 10 pm, but I haunt the forums 24/8 (because there just isn't enough time in a week to get my amount of haunting in :P ).
My main classes in TF2 are the soldier, the pyro, and the engineer (If it has or can reflect rockets, I like!!!). My worst class is medic, with demo coming in a close second.

I passed this semester!!! Now I get to take interesting classes finally!!!
ScrappyDoo is awesome, but I think Nurse From Texas is better :P
And the engineer update hopefully will be great, altough "coming soon" in valve time is much too long!

I also still have a bounty on me in CS:S, TF2, and I put one up on ModusPwnens to get back at her laughing at me (So please try to collect on all of them!!!)!!!

Hopefully I'll see you all in game soon!!!
 
Last edited:
Im Matt 36, Married with 3 kids.... I suffer from PTSD, and OCD to name a few of my issues and therefore do not work. I served 4 years in the US Army, achieveing my E-5 stripes on my ETS.. I served as a Bradley Gunner in an Air Defense Artillery Battery and performed a 5.5 month Humanitarian mission in Guantanamo Bay Cuba in the mid 90s during the Haitian Migration/ Boat People as Riot Control. I was well decorated with ribbons and awards and thouroughly enjoyed my time in service.

I enjoy gameing of course - the reason Im here with eGO. I started out in DoD 1.3, serving as first Head Council and then as the clan senior officer in CGE clan. I found Source and never looked back, lol. After CGE folded, long story, I started, with the help of some ex-CGE members the League of Extraordinary Bastards, or LxB for short. LxB is still around, playing mostly L4D now and I have passed on the senior position to one of the members. I fell out of gameing for a period of time..... caused by drinking and depression. Now that Im recieveing treatment through the VA, I have once again been able to play the games I grew to love.

I am a pretty quiet guy. I dont banter or small talk much... I am agoraphobic and am not much of a people person. I am in vent when I game aswell as on IRC most of the time. I do game chat as needed to get the job done. Im also in forums daily trying to keep up with current community happenings. So far, eGO looks like a great place and everyone has been helpful and very nice to game with. I apprecdiate the oppurtunity to be a member in such a fantastic organization as this.

I play mostly DoD:S but from time to time I will frequent the eGO TF2 servers. :)

Thanks.

Matt.
 
Last edited:
Hi, all. I'm Erika. As in I'm female. (I get a lot of later man's when I sign off.. haha)

I'm a CS and biology double major at Colorado State University. I like weight lifting, sculpting, bike riding, and of course gaming. I haven't played TF2 too much on account of my awful class schedule, but now that it's summer I should be on a lot more. I like 2Fort because I'm more familiar with it. it takes me a while to get adjusted to different maps because I have a severe visual impairment. Go figure.

I mostly like playing soldier, but the last couple days I've been giving sniper a shot. I'm pretty awful at spy and demo. I've had TF2 since the Orange Box came out, but I didn't actually start playing until a few months ago because I thought I had to pay a subscription. Crazyrockets told me otherwise :P

uhhh what else? I don't know. I'm kind of boring. I like Stargate SG-1, Atlantis seasons 1-4 and SGU.

See you all!
 
Last edited:
Hello there, my name is Joshua. I am a 19 year old student at Butler Community College (don't judge, just getting some cheap credits before university). I try and play TF2 as often as possible, probably why my GPA went down from 3.8 to 3.2 this semester...Oh well, at least I had fun right? I am currently majoring in Software Development, probably going to switch that back to General Education cause that transfers better to other colleges.

You will mostly find me in the 2Fort server, but I do like going to events every once in a while. I prefer to play as the sniper, but lately I'm just horrible at it so you'll catch me as a heavy or a pyro. I too love deflecting rockets. I absolutely hate demomen, whether they're spamming my battlements with grenades or too busy taking 50% less damage from my fire, they are always annoying :|
 
Hello there, my name is Joshua. I am a 19 year old student at Butler Community College (don't judge, just getting some cheap credits before university). I try and play TF2 as often as possible, probably why my GPA went down from 3.8 to 3.2 this semester...Oh well, at least I had fun right? I am currently majoring in Software Development, probably going to switch that back to General Education cause that transfers better to other colleges.

You will mostly find me in the 2Fort server, but I do like going to events every once in a while. I prefer to play as the sniper, but lately I'm just horrible at it so you'll catch me as a heavy or a pyro. I too love deflecting rockets. I absolutely hate demomen, whether they're spamming my battlements with grenades or too busy taking 50% less damage from my fire, they are always annoying :|

Butler Community College.
A fellow Kansan?
 
Butler Community College.
A fellow Kansan?
I also ruined it by posting. I will spend the next hour learning how to read and then convert that reading into following the rules of what I read.

:P
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, ego's leave now!

No i'm just kidding... you definitely can't chill with us in this thread..

Hi everyone!
 
Hey everyone, this is conjones. I'm 19 and I plan on attending Montclair State University soon. My hobbies are TF2, music, TF2, L4D and TF2. I play Medic the most and I enjoy nearly all the maps (except Gravelpit really jarates me off).
 
Hello, name is Donald. 27, trained professional chef, currently head sushi chef at where i work. Big fan of games, but not much time for them. I also like learning about food and how to cook them differently. I play 2fort as whatever the team needs. Lately, I've been playing as a Jarate-Sniper. I try to make the Sunday and Tuesday events when possible if i'm not BBQ for my friends and family. Oh. and i'm in Round Rock, Texas the armpit of Austin. Cheers.
 
Hello, this is SyphonGirl. I'll be 30 soon. I mostly play on the TF2/ egypt server. I'm boring and quiet. I'm not good at starting conversation. Sorry if I don't talk in vent.
 
Uh! Check it! This goes out to all you E's out there! Hit that Beat!

YEAH-UH!!!


*DJ SCRACTHING*

They call me the Pie

But I won't lie

for the real name is Kevin

I spit rhymes like 24/7 (lulthatsalielololomglol)

I've been on this planet for almost 18 years

Man I'm old...I even have hairs in my ears (random)

I plan on attending UC Riverside

Not my first choice but hey...I got a free ride ^.^ (moneymoneymoney)

CHORUS: PIE THERE IS...REALLY RICH, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S JUST IN FOR THE KICKS!

I plan on majoring in Computer Science

For I wish to be Valve's personal appliance >:3

I receive internet through my cellphone modem

which at times gives me a lot of problems

I want to play counter strike

But every time I shoot I just seem to spike

So here I am...on TF2

cause my connection seems to be okay with all of you :D

CHORUS: PIE THERE MAY...LOOK LIKE HE'S GAGGING, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS HE'S JUST TERRIBLY LAGGING!

I used to be in eGO

but that was almost like 2 years aGo

Now I'm back in the flash

racking up some casino cash (lawlnotreally)

I think I might go to sleep

But I hoped you enjoy this little treat >.<

CHORUS: PIE THERE IS...COUNTING SHEEPS, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT'S HIS WAY TO FALL ASLEEP!




Btw I can't be in vent because it uses all my bandwith >:| i'm limited to 5gigs per month...>:|

It's either tf2 or vent for me :d can't be both lol
 
Last edited:
hey guys and girls. my name is sascha and im 20 years old (turning 21 in june). im from germany and im a pretty big soccer fan of our national team and fortuna d?sseldorf (the team of my city). right now im looking for a job but its very hard to find one these days.

i spend most of my online gaming time on tf2. i used to play 2fort for a pretty long time (most of it before i joined ego) and since i joined ego i play blackmesa a lot because i get more points there. usually youll see me play as soldier covering the vents. but i also play medic, spy and demo some times.
im not a very talkactive person but i do talk when i think its easier for planning actions ingame or when its just funny. thats it so far.

and thanks to nca for this thread. i was looking for a thread where ppl could introduce theirselves but didnt find one.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I am Cyan, 13 and live in Jacksonville, FL.
Most of me loves airshotting in TF2 and playing CS:S.

I hope to be an engineer one day. Not a Military one either. I'm workin towards it already.

I'm headin off to highschool after this schoolyear is over.

JESUSBLOCK
 
Last edited:
My name is Sam, big shocker. I'm a 21 year old male specimen living in the bowels of southern Indiana (Evansville, if you care enough). I'm currently attending the University of Southern Indiana as a CompSci major, but I may be transferring to Purdue University. My hobbies generally consists of playing as many different games as I can. Aside from TF2, I'm currently juggling between about 4 games, which is pretty typical.

I've had TF2 since around launch, but my old laptop that I had at the time could barely run it. so effectively I didn't really start playing until about 6 months ago when I got my new computer. I mostly play on 2Fort, though I wish it wasn't instant respawn, but I occasionally play on Blackmesa as well. I don't really think I have a particular class, I usually switch between Heavy (with natascha for the sake of spite), soldier, or engineer. However I'll pick other classes if the situation calls for it. I'm overall quite poor at the game, but whatever, you guys can eat my shorts.
 
My name is Sam, big shocker. I'm a 21 year old male specimen living in the bowels of southern Indiana (Evansville, if you care enough). I'm currently attending the University of Southern Indiana as a CompSci major, but I may be transferring to Purdue University. My hobbies generally consists of playing as many different games as I can. Aside from TF2, I'm currently juggling between about 4 games, which is pretty typical.

I've had TF2 since around launch, but my old laptop that I had at the time could barely run it. so effectively I didn't really start playing until about 6 months ago when I got my new computer. I mostly play on 2Fort, though I wish it wasn't instant respawn, but I occasionally play on Blackmesa as well. I don't really think I have a particular class, I usually switch between Heavy (with natascha for the sake of spite), soldier, or engineer. However I'll pick other classes if the situation calls for it. I'm overall quite poor at the game, but whatever, you guys can eat my shorts.

Yeaaah! CS majors ftw! :P
 
My name is Eric, I am 34, I reside in Wheat Ridge, Colorado with my sweetie Rachel. I've been playing Team Fortress since the NetQuake days (1997).
I love playing TF2 medic, it gives me a chance to be in the middle of all the action while boosting and healing people. It is a great way to watch some of you guys blow stuff up, I love ubering and sawing and shooting the enemy with needles. My other favorite hobby inside TF2 is making sprays, I might make a how-to video someday, they are fairly easy to make with an image editor like The GIMP.
In my spare time I make my own music and post it on my website: http://melancolicocatrin.net
My main occupation is fixing computers.
I grew up in Mazatlan, Mexico, so I am fully bilingual in English and Spanish in case you guys need a translation, I know we have a few players from Central and South America.
 
I am 20, I am named after a famous person but i don't wanna say what it is right now.
I go to Fairmont State University and plan on transferring to Digipen Institute of Technology in Washington state majoring in game art and design (more or less animation) as well as minoring in computer engineering.
I think i am the ONLY ego member living in my State (West Virginia) which also when some people find out where i live i get stupid remarks like "They have computers down there?"

I generally play Blackmesa server and usually play pyro,scout, sniper, and sometimes demo...i used ot hate demo but i kinda like it now, also i play medic when my team needs one

Also right now i am suffering from depression and I'm very lonly....and i hate my job >.<
 

Latest posts

Back
Top