Remember when...

GamesB4Gains

Famous
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
462
Kalt was ALWAYS full and it was almost never empty? Maybe I've just been here a little longer but I used to remember London, Duality, Blue, Jeod, and Slayr were all in Kalt at the same time just tearing up the server. I miss those days :sleep:
 
all you gotta do get some friends hop in the server and it will fill up quite fast.

and Feburary wasnt that long ago :P
 
I usually leave my computer running when I'm going to class, or overnight, and some other people do it too, so thats about 5 slots occupied at most times...
 
Well...I think what he means is that a lot of those old guys are rarely on. I miss the old days of Donner. It was an awesome night when we would have almost half the server filled up with eGO members, nights like those are some of my fondest memories with eGO. Sadly, people lose interest, lose time, and other things.
 
Yes, blue is happy :P Its half and half. I miss the old farts but I also miss that map since it was "da bomb" when I joined and grew in this community. Now it's desolate most of the time so it lost my interest. But, oh well. I'm gettin older.
 
Now here's where you all come in- Create that same fun atmosphere for someone else and pass along your past, great gaming experiences. "Share" the wealth, it's what makes this place so special...

If you have time, spend it contributing to the community.. time is such a luxury especially as we all get a little older. Man I miss the days of gaming like 8 hours a day and all of the friends I made over all the years. Everyone has there own situation so we all do what we gotta do.

So get out there and create that fun experience for someone else, share what you have learned so far and make someones gaming day the best day ever. Make em proud those that left a good impression on you.
 
Nothing ever lasts... About 80% of the people I use to play with either dropped their tags and left, or joined other divisions. I played about 4 years with the same people in Classic Day of Defeat...one by one they logged off and never logged back on again.
 
The only problem here is that I never play Kalt, except for special events; I've always been an Avalanche player (which is number one, by the way ;) ). Recently, I've been playing a good bit of BC2 just for the different atmosphere as a nice change, and between finishing up the school year and working now, I haven't had much gaming time at all as of late, but I'm trying to return.

As for some of those other guys you mentioned, Duality is now the BC2 Division Leader, and Slayr has been very busy as well in real life. It's an inherent problem with servers that are hurting; because nobody's in there to play with, everyone plays elsewhere, which is why I guess I've seen a few Kalt people in other servers as of late.

Oh, I almost forgot something: Avalanche is #1! To all the hardcore Flash folks: GG, nice try. I'm sure you'll be able to crack the top 20 at some point ;)
 
The only problem here is that I never play Kalt, except for special events; I've always been an Avalanche player (which is number one, by the way ;) ). Recently, I've been playing a good bit of BC2 just for the different atmosphere as a nice change, and between finishing up the school year and working now, I haven't had much gaming time at all as of late, but I'm trying to return.

As for some of those other guys you mentioned, Duality is now the BC2 Division Leader, and Slayr has been very busy as well in real life. It's an inherent problem with servers that are hurting; because nobody's in there to play with, everyone plays elsewhere, which is why I guess I've seen a few Kalt people in other servers as of late.

Oh, I almost forgot something: Avalanche is #1! To all the hardcore Flash folks: GG, nice try. I'm sure you'll be able to crack the top 20 at some point ;)

one people get on summer break from school we should be able to really boost our server rankings.

-Blue
 
well Kalt may not always be full, and some of the old guys are gone, but its still alive with alot of regulars, eGOs and pubbers alike, and we always have fun!!! So dont write Kalt off just yet!
 
all you gotta do get some friends hop in the server and it will fill up quite fast.

true story...theres three or four of us that about 4 times a week hop around the servers and get em started...if ya see an empty one just get a few people on there and itll take off in no time...if ya dont know anyone who will help ya start servers up...add me on steam as biohzrd03...ill be more than happy to help you out...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top