Joining the DOD:S division

Baen

EGO Addict
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
1,181
Hey guys,
I used to play DOD:S with eGO back during the houses were still up, I was apart of the Sewer Rats. And I jumped ingame yesterday for a bit and found out I'm still addicted to it.

I've been playing Day of Defeat: Source since beta and Day of Defeat since release. Haven't playing DoD in forever.

Hope I can meet many friends and help out here and there with anything.


Thanks,
Baen
 
Welcome back man. It's hard to get out of your system for good. I was able to get away for 4-5 years, but that was it. :)
 
This game almost never gets old, especially on ego servers. Everyone is very friendly and you can usually have a good time.
 
Thats a good decision mate:P Becaus DOD:S rocks:P Hope to see you on our servers soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top