Hey guys,
I used to play DOD:S with eGO back during the houses were still up, I was apart of the Sewer Rats. And I jumped ingame yesterday for a bit and found out I'm still addicted to it.
I've been playing Day of Defeat: Source since beta and Day of Defeat since release. Haven't playing DoD in forever.
Hope I can meet many friends and help out here and there with anything.
Thanks,
Baen
I used to play DOD:S with eGO back during the houses were still up, I was apart of the Sewer Rats. And I jumped ingame yesterday for a bit and found out I'm still addicted to it.
I've been playing Day of Defeat: Source since beta and Day of Defeat since release. Haven't playing DoD in forever.
Hope I can meet many friends and help out here and there with anything.
Thanks,
Baen

























Becaus DOD:S rocks