Excuse me if I'm late on this one

but im still lame at that map.. lost alot of points there... not going back there! T_T
 
Thanks kendle! ( even though I dont play there its nice to know that plinks are coming in faster )
 
I honestly dont pay attention much to my plinks other than donating every so often, none the less, nice job Kendle!
 
I'll see you there, Grizzam. >:D

...and thank you Kendle for helping out our veteran server!
 
YEAH YAY DUST2'S GOT FBG BACK!!! (sarcasm) you know we have other fbg servers and i know allot of you stopped playing dust2 because fbg was down, dust2 was our top rated server and was unpopulated allot recently i am dissapointed at the lack of commitment to the server, even idleing could have helped the server next time don't abandon a server just because fbg is down
 
YEAH YAY DUST2'S GOT FBG BACK!!! (sarcasm) you know we have other fbg servers and i know allot of you stopped playing dust2 because fbg was down, dust2 was our top rated server and was unpopulated allot recently i am dissapointed at the lack of commitment to the server, even idleing could have helped the server next time don't abandon a server just because fbg is down

While it was down most of the dust2 admins hopped to office and highschool. Despite the drop in population in dust2 it did contribute to populating the other servers
 
I will give 1k casino cash to any member who sees me in dust and pm's me on the forums!!!! Do it and be cool like me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top