This is my Public apology to Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctrum

Poster
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
155
Hi, Dalsia or whatever admins i may have offended in my outburst at ego. I am here to publicly apologize for my rude behavior. I had a very bad day and i took it out on the wrong people. I ask only two things.

1. Will you please lift the perma ban on all ego servers (they are the best out there)

2. Will you please allow me to continue to be in this great clan.

Once again i am very sorry.

Arctrum
a.k.a Brady Hession

p.s Ego is literally all i have left, My girlfriend just left me, and my parents basically kicked me out of the house...all i have is my computer at one of my friends house
 
Last edited:
You contested your ban, and you were denied per your poor attitude used in the contest.

This isn't the proper place to apologize to certain people. You are better off going ahead and sending a private message to the people you want to notify.

Thread locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top