Realism Event's

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
Hey guy's just my thought's on realism, first I will admit that I am not a full bottle on what you do in realism as I have only entered the server once and saw every one jumping on sand bag's, as I find jumping hard I left . But surely playing dod is real enough? It's so real that the only thing that is not is the dying. I do play 4 map's and enjoy all, but my favourite is Kalt, which doe's not alway's have player's in it, but that will improve.:confused1:
 
Realism adds a different way of playing. Im not sure when you joined realism and saw the jumping of sandbags, but now, with our new and improved Realism leadership team, we control the game much more, and it gets rolling much faster.
I enjoy playing on Flash, but I enjoy realism because of the way the commanders (If yours is good) give you and your fellow soldiers tactics to follow. London, I suggest you come this saturday as it is an Euro realism event which may make it easier for you to join (Not sure if it will or will not) and try it out with us, you may or may not like it, Im hoping you do.
 
The best part about realism is not how much more "realistic" it is than regular DoD. It's that you have 2 teams working together, relaying info and using tactics.
 
Realism is just a nice break from the regular rush/camp DoD. It requires more strategy at times and is definitely requires more teamwork which is a nice to have. At least for me it is =P
 
Good call Compton!

The biggest difference between DoD and our Realism is that teams function as one cohesive unit. A Commanding Officer and an Executive Officer get their team situated with weapons, and they setup a defensive or offensive strategy. Aside from that there are class restrictions with 4 assault or support classes, 1 rocket, and 1 sniper or MG. These are all elements that try to replicate the reality of combat in WW2, since not everyne would have a Tommy gun etc. The reason that a lot of our members enjoy this event is because they experience a facsimile of squad based combat. I personally like it because it lets you use your intellect, like a well thought out game of chess... but still shovel things every now and then.
 
You might have seen people jumping around after being picked for a team. Realism is something really fun you can play! Hope to see you there
 
Yes i completely agree Skippy, everybody should know how to properly communicate in Realism.
 
realism sounds amazing

It will change your life!... or at least take away your Saturday evenings. But it is a bunch of fun, check it out when you get the chance.

PS-

Skippy... :chair:
Lungbuster... :cursing:
 
Last edited:
Realism is so awesome. I mean, I travel all the way from the CS:S division just to play in Realism its that awesome.
 
What's this C'SS player's coming to DOD for a game, have they got a passport, more importantly where is it. Ha Ha. No joking we are happy to see all our C'SS relations at all time's I hope you enjoy playing DOD'S with us, come and visit anytime soon.
 
Back
Top