Hey DoD eGO people, I just finished reading Patton & Rommel, and I have to say, it was awesome.... are there any other non-fiction books out there that are any good?
I never knew that Patton was a heavy drinker, and I didn't think that some people thought he was mentally unstable. This only reinforced my thoughts that Rommel was the best general of World War 2, with maybe a few in contention. If Rommel was supplied sufficiently, he could have pushed all the way into the middle east.
Discuss please...
I never knew that Patton was a heavy drinker, and I didn't think that some people thought he was mentally unstable. This only reinforced my thoughts that Rommel was the best general of World War 2, with maybe a few in contention. If Rommel was supplied sufficiently, he could have pushed all the way into the middle east.
Discuss please...
























