Custom compilers for source sdk?

MontyPilon

Active Member
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
339
Hey i was just wondering if you guys could post some good custom compilers for source sdk. I'm sick of the source sdk compiler crashing every time you touch your mouse. :facewall:
 
it doesnt crash when you touch the mouse the output just hangs, it's still working in the background jsut give it some time.
 
Isn't there a thing called Batch compiler or something? Dont know where you can get it, but I'm sure google will help you! :)
 
I know it doesnt crash and still works... But id rather not have it do that. Thanks nokx ill take a look.
 
Thanks Christy. This one is a whole lot better then the default. It has many cool features.
 
Christy beat me to it but download VBCT, it is by far the best compiler out there. It is even on Valve's wiki. The link is in Christy's post above mine.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top