Need information on making a spray

AudieMurphy

Rookie
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
77
Not sure if This is where I should put this but not sure where the right fourm is on ths. I would like to have a spray of the to hell and back. I have no idea how to go about making it into a spray. any information is welcomed thanks.
 
Inquire in the Art Work forum.

With JPG files I believe there is a 256 x 256 pixel limit. Sprays are applied through steam and they will show you if your over the size limit.
 
Last edited:
i could make it for you if you need it. Just pm me or post it on my profile page just by clicking my Picture.
 
jpg nor png file format work for DoD. its kinda wierd. theres a specific file format that works. cant think of the file extension atm but i know its kinda tricky trying to make a spray for DoD.
 
Well I have been messing around with bmp and think i actualy got it to work. Im doing testing on it and if it works I will post a picute up.
 
Just a heads up.

bmp files are large.

You know when you join a server and it gets to the end bit about "sending player info" or some such? Well part (most) of that is your spray. It sends the info to every one on the server. The bigger your spray the longer you wait to join the server. So don't go overboard on the file size. jpg files are usually small if not as pretty.

If your a patient person go for pretty. If not then go for small.
 
Just a heads up.

bmp files are large.

You know when you join a server and it gets to the end bit about "sending player info" or some such? Well part (most) of that is your spray. It sends the info to every one on the server. The bigger your spray the longer you wait to join the server. So don't go overboard on the file size. jpg files are usually small if not as pretty.

If your a patient person go for pretty. If not then go for small.
I can be patient to an extent but I just could not figure out how to get the picture resized in jpg format for somereason. here is what the picture looks like. I tested it out on dod already and it seems to work. I could resize it thought if I had to. What size would you think?
TOHELLANDBACK12.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can be patient to an extent but I just could not figure out how to get the picture resized in jpg format for somereason. here is what the picture looks like. I tested it out on dod already and it seems to work. I could resize it thought if I had to. What size would you think?
TOHELLANDBACK12.jpg

Looks good to me. Play the game with it for a while and see how it feels. Good movie by the bye.
 
Looks good to me. Play the game with it for a while and see how it feels. Good movie by the bye.

Thanks for all your help. Ya its a real good movie. One of my fav's. The books pretty good to although a bit diffren't from the moive but they always are.
 
Back
Top