D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jun 1, 2010 #41 Im never making a twitter as long as i live! EVIL
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 15,001 Jun 2, 2010 #42 Dew of the Mountain Type said: Im never making a twitter as long as i live! EVIL Click to expand... You could spread the office love. We need more.
Dew of the Mountain Type said: Im never making a twitter as long as i live! EVIL Click to expand... You could spread the office love. We need more.
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Jun 2, 2010 #43 It was only a matter of time......
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Jun 2, 2010 #44 Ill Legend said: You could spread the office love. We need more. Click to expand... I refuse to give up my dignity, well what little i have left
Ill Legend said: You could spread the office love. We need more. Click to expand... I refuse to give up my dignity, well what little i have left
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Jun 2, 2010 #45 :/ I submit, ill have a twitter account... time to drag uncle Dew as well... Come here! btw, http://twitter.com/KRDecade90 I jst started it, since its inside my Blackbery Phone.. So, dont expect alot of awesome post like our bosses here... >_< Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
:/ I submit, ill have a twitter account... time to drag uncle Dew as well... Come here! btw, http://twitter.com/KRDecade90 I jst started it, since its inside my Blackbery Phone.. So, dont expect alot of awesome post like our bosses here... >_<