Need your guys opinion for this one

Lol ill never consider the CSS Division as joining.....But guys im staying in my home division

glad to see you're staying shank!

remember that because you're in the DoD:S Division, it does not limit you to just DoD. Feel free to play any game you want, to hop into any TF2/CSS/INS/EVE/WOW/COD/BC2 rooms in vent and play. You are not restricted!

Have fun buddy!
 
There is NO such thing as shank going to tf2 division..... or is there? YES, there is NO way for shank to go to tf2 division!
 
Come on over to CSS
were so awesome you'll never consider leaving


failtrain.gif
 
No, dont go
I mean we have some of the most coolest people over here on the DOD:S Division (no offence to the TF2 Division) but i mean if you like TF2 more than DOD then well, we'll miss you then

EDIT: Didnt see the other posts. Well cool, thanks for staying shank
 
I tried it and got bored pretty quickly. Came right back to DODS. Besides its not for campers, i mean not that you camp but ...
 
Its easy to get burned out when you just play one Steam game religiously. Heck I play EvE, DoD:S, and Tf2. I don't consider myself specifically in one division. I just bounce from each game so I can continue being active in our Organization's games. I suggest you do what ever thats gonna keep you happy and active.
 
Last edited:
cant you be bipartisan?? you know 2 divisions at once?? and Tf2 is fun but dang does it get old quick...your recruited me shanks hate to see you join the dark side..
 
If you're even considering switching divisons, then I would say go for it. I assume because you're thinking aboot it there is something here you don't like which they have over there, or you're just burnt our of day of defeat.

If it was me and I wanted to switch divisons, I would without question, but I don't. It's not like you can't hang around vent or in the dod:s servers if you DO decide to leave.

Good luck in your decision making.

Edit: I see you've made your decision, good choice.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top