Anyone Noticed?

arctrum

Poster
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
155
Has anyone noticed that on our server list, the Jailbreak server isn't on there?

Just wondering if that is for a reason.
 
Its not special enough >>, i noticed but never really cared enough to mention it.
 
Its not listed on hlxstats because we dont want to keep track of jail kills and such. That wouldnt be right
 
Its not listed on hlxstats because we dont want to keep track of jail kills and such. That wouldnt be right

thats what you think iSimon. haha tell me why on my fbg account i got some deaths and kills from a jail map? :P hehe

i know its not on hl stats but its on fbg which is weird..
 
thats what you think iSimon. haha tell me why on my fbg account i got some deaths and kills from a jail map? :P hehe

I also noticed that on mine, dunno how it got there
 
I also noticed that on mine, dunno how it got there

That problem was fixed a while ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was when Jail changed IP, FBG was active for a couple of days.

If Jail records FBG stats, I would do a whole lot less suiciding. :)
 
That problem was fixed a while ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was when Jail changed IP, FBG was active for a couple of days.

If Jail records FBG stats, I would do a whole lot less suiciding. :)


Exactly right. When Jail changed to the Inferno/Italy IP, FBG was still working.
 
Its not listed on hlxstats because we dont want to keep track of jail kills and such. That wouldnt be right

Meh, Wouldn't mind having my T stats being recorded tho .
If stats for jail existed, there would be so many more trigger happy CT's and they would be so much trigger happier.
 
:O I woudn't mind , at the rate I kill the CT's I would have a good score >:D
 
Back
Top