=e='s and there tone of voice

Gremlin

Thread Junky
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
807
I like the help from the =e='s . But some of them need to change the tone of there voice when they talk to the pub's . Not to use such a rude tone . I have played with one =e= lately and he has the skill and maturity to make a good admin one day . So to all =e='s remember be nice when you help out so not to start a problem by how you ask someone to watch the language or there attitude . That is how this clan became so great and you are the next generation of admins.

Thank you
GREMLIN
:cool:
 
Also, it's nice to let the admins do their jobs, if we do happen to miss something, type (in team chat) @ Hey, so and so is doing this and that, help
Anything really, just let us know.

-Roffle
 
Good reminder, ill keep it in the back of my mind

Liar , Burton will forget :).



Nah but on a serious tone , its always nice to see e's helping but they ought to remember admins are there for something and that we have been properly trained to handle different situations.
 
Ya i noticed the same thing you should always keep a respectful tone of voice and treat others how you would like to be treated saying please or thank you will go a long way. Another thing i noticed there are e's out there that get frustrated about something that happen to them in the game and lose there cool remember you are apart of this clans and your actions reflect on the clan so please keep your cool.
 
Ya i noticed the same thing you should always keep a respectful tone of voice and treat others how you would like to be treated saying please or thank you will go a long way. Another thing i noticed there are e's out there that get frustrated about something that happen to them in the game and lose there cool remember you are apart of this clans and your actions reflect on the clan so please keep your cool.

i was about to say something like this but you already said it :)
 
Guys just remember it's just a game. If someone head shots you from across the map, just think, man I wish I was that guy! When you spawn just tell him "ns" and be on your way. Now if he does it over and over again, go spec and demo it, if no one in game is an admin (eG, eGO). If someone is just really good, and they tend to kill you very often and you get frustrated, happens to all of us, go spec and go get something to drink or just chill on the forums for 5 minutes. I do it all the time and it really helps. Just remember to be respectable and that the pubs are what keeps our servers full, and maybe even be future members. Give them a good example of what eGO is.
 
I think this is a lesson we can all learn from. Even the admins. Look even if your having a bad day and the server is having a lot of problems the harsh tone of voice just doesn't make our clan look good. I think one of the best ways to stop a problem is, hey (insert name), sorry but eGO servers have no swearing. Give people the benefit of the doubt that they don't know that. I see new players all the time, you warn them, and they often apologize and say that they are new to the server.

Look we are one of the best clans out here. We have lots of admins who don't minge (we all know h ow frustrating it is when the admin is the minge) and a great group of E's who act as a second pair of eyes. We need to show this by the way we act.
 
I think this is a lesson we can all learn from. Even the admins.

Excellent.

Friendly words relax people. Harsh words make us defensive and unreceptive. It doesn't matter what rank you hold. You be nice and you'll get a pleasant server.
 
I find that just simply type or saying "watch the language please" works wonders... usually ending in an appology by the offender.
 
I find that just simply type or saying "watch the language please" works wonders... usually ending in an appology by the offender.

Yeh 9 times out of 10 after warning about language you get...

"sorry, I slipped up"
"sorry, didn't know that"
and
"omfg sorry, It slipped I promise, please don't ban me I love eGO servers"\
lol always love that one.

Now to the point. 9 times out of 10 it is not an issue, but your tone of voice can make it an issue... so watch it!:mad:

:lol:
 
Be friendly and realize that you're there to learn and observe admins...Your not there to admin...and trust me, it's not the most fun thing. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top