my FBG contribution

Lifty

Poster
Joined
Oct 30, 2009
Messages
242
Here is my contribution to our clan, I have sent in 50k+ and counting I pledge to send every plink i have to our own very eGO!

05/22/2010 01:14 Transferred to clan: EdgeGamers Organization 4,783 PL ---
03/11/2010 18:50 Transferred to clan: EdgeGamers Organization 11,123 PL ---
02/17/2010 13:39 Transferred to clan: EdgeGamers Organization 2,422 PL ---
02/15/2010 02:51 Transferred to clan: EdgeGamers Organization
Donated while playing on 75.126.144.81:27015 47 PL
02/15/2010 02:31 Transferred to clan: EdgeGamers Organization
Donated while playing on 75.126.144.81:27015 31,985 PL

I now ask you to either A. create an account on FBG to contribute to our clan. B. Contribute your lonely plinks to help our task of WORLD DOMINATION!
 
If you have the extra money, become a supporter.

I started being one about 2 months ago, and the plinks just sky rocketed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top