Nemesis Results.

RedBagel

Active Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
349
Alright i had a previous post about who you nemesis was.
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133115
And I figured i should do a follow up post with the results,

The top 3 favorite People to kill and/or hate being killed by are

1: Overly Excited People << Not an actual person just a general discription
2: Mudkip
3: FooFooKudleyPoops

Happy hunting

RedBagel
 
Makes sense, i get picked on all the time when i die... and to those of you who do that (you know who you are), i give you this gift...:chair:
 
sscarr is pretty much the same way. That is why sscarr is my favorite in to play with :)

you obviously haven't played high school with me for a while I gave up on points along time ago, worrying about points just drains the fun out of playing.
 
you obviously haven't played high school with me for a while I gave up on points along time ago, worrying about points just drains the fun out of playing.

Ya I haven't been in high school in like a week :(

Today happened to be the first time I played in over a week!

So excuse me for not knowing these things sscarr :facewall:
 
When were in Jail CT's should beware FooFoo and Soul, hear three pops and three CT's die. Haha you guys are a blast :)
 
you obviously haven't played high school with me for a while I gave up on points along time ago, worrying about points just drains the fun out of playing.

I started caring about points because I wanted to break into the top 50. After I did that Idc either
 
Back
Top